Online Auction Software built for auctioneers
Online auction software find reviews for online auction software in Australia and New Zealand. More importantly, the right online auction software company with a track record in helping auctioneers connect with bidders online. Fortunately, there is one auction software company that stands out as the preferred premium software and service provider, and that auction software provider is Webtron.
Webtron provides live webcast auctions (simulcast auctions) and timed online auctions for auctioneers to conduct online auctions from their own website. All in one auction platform.
Webtron has gained a market-leading reputation over the last 15 years for helping Auctioneers make the successful transition to online auctions. Auctioneers once transitioned have an impressive suite of auction tools at their disposal.
Webtron monitors and support each and every client’s auction from it’s support centre in Melbourne. So you will always have support for each and every auction you run.
Webtron has helped many well-known auction companies become the successes online we know them as today. Webtron clients have run thousands of online auctions over the last decade.
Why Webtron online auction software?
Your business can perform live webcast or timed online auctions using Webtron Online Auction’s cloud-based auction software, all from the same location. Because it is so modern, no apps need to be downloaded in order for it to function on any browser.
The pioneers of the online auction software industry are Webtron. As demonstrated by the fact that they assisted Melbourne auctioneer Harrington Earl in selling Australia’s first home online. Amazingly, the home was sold in Brunswick during a live televised auction in 2007.
Webtron’s software was created with auctioneers in mind.
The Webtron platform is customised for your particular company. It makes use of cutting-edge technology for the internet. The programme operates from your own website and is branded with your company’s logo. Australia and New Zealand regularly employ Webtron’s online auction platform.
It is frequently utilised in the following auction sectors: business liquidations, clearing sales, general auctions, livestock, antique and collectable auctions, heavy equipment auctions, and many more.
Webtron system can give you the online auction solutions you need
🎥 Live Webcast Auctions
⏳ Timed Online Auctions
👩💻 Remote Clerking option
✅ Everything you need & will run from your own website
So modern works on all devices without frustrating bidders to download apps
🏷 White Label Auction Software – ‘value protect your bidders & IP’ ( Not a group site )
☁️ Modern Cloud based auction software
🧑💻🇦🇺 Local Australian Setup, Training & Local Ongoing Support
📲 1300 bidder support number so you can get on with auctioning your lots
🧾 Auction invoicing & reporting
🖥 Websites & marketing
😊 Simple for bidders and powerful for auctioneers
Webtron 8.0AI Online Auction Software has arrived
Take advantage of a white-label auction solution that runs from your own website. Webtron 8.0AI is designed for Online auctioneers just like you to take your online auction business to the next level.
There has never been a better time to upgrade your auction software to Webtron’s 8.0AI newest artificial intelligence auction software release.
It’s ‘Simple for bidders and powerful for auctioneers’.
Please get in touch and arrange a demo for your business.
Seamlessly import sales data from Webtron to Xero.
You are now able to invoice, track and report from Xero, one of the world’s best and most popular cloud-based business accounting and invoicing systems.
The possibilities are now endless. There are several key benefits of auctioneers using Xero for auction invoicing.
- Streamlined auction invoicing: Xero makes it easy to create, send, and track invoices, allowing auctioneers to streamline their invoicing process and get paid faster.
- Integration with Payment Gateways: Xero integrates with various payment gateways, making it easy for auctioneers to accept payments from their clients. This means they can receive payments faster and more securely. Bidders can pay using the latest payment technologies including Apple Pay, Google Pay, Stripe, Paypal and Square.
- Automatic Reminders: Xero can be set up to send automatic reminders for unpaid invoices, reducing the need for auctioneers to follow up manually and improving their cash flow.
- Accurate Record Keeping: Xero automatically records all invoices, payments, and expenses, providing auctioneers with an accurate and up-to-date record of their financial transactions.
- Time-Saving: By automating many invoicing tasks, Xero can save auctioneers time, allowing them to focus on other important aspects of their business.
- Accessible from Anywhere: Xero is a cloud-based platform, which means that auctioneers can access their invoices and financial information from anywhere with an internet connection.
- Detailed vendor statements and reports.
- Detailed financial reporting and analysis